Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Race Is Incidentally, Belief Is A Choice

Hi all..
How's 2013? So far so good?? hehe..
Orait, since Im already done with my final year thesis, now is the time to ENJOY!!! Yeepppeeeeee!!!
Oooopsss!!
Dont too excited Jenn! It's juz the beginning of ur real life..there's too many waiting for u infront..:p

Ok, juz want to share.
Around a year ago, I have a friend who was revert to Muslim. And last week, my senior choose to be a Muslim too. Oops, my brother too.
As for me, Im ok with them, and I can accept it. Honestly, I really respect their courage.
But, as soon as their revert spread, there are few friend contact me and discuss about it.
What can I say is, it's their belief. It's comes from themselves. Not from their family. Not from their boyfriend. Not their girlfriend. and not their friend. It's a gift for them to believe that way. And we can't deny it. U have ur own. He has his own. She also has her own. I know this is sensitive, but what can we do about others belief? it's not us to decide for them. 

We inherit race. But to believe is our own choice.
(credit pic: kidworldcitizen.org)
Remember. Race is incidentally, but belief is a choice.
p/s: Pray for Palestine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again!

    It's a long time but suddently i remember i drop a comment and some questions here. Actually previous questions were more of trick questions to determined whom i'm spoken to. You answered it very well, better than what i'm initially thought.

    Maybe this explain why i always get along very well with Sarawakians and have fewer Sabahan friends instead. Sarawakians are wilder and that mentality suite me better.

    You're one wise girl. Like this blog entry very much. Being half chinese half indian i know how it feels.

    Just feel free to read this story told by a Melanau girl from Mukah.

    http://therockinghijab.blogspot.com/2013/04/so-youre-asking-me-why-am-i-muslim.html

    May Allah guides you. Till then, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terbang terbang~
    Bila mau tulis lagi? Update la blog kak

    ReplyDelete